Friday, August 20, 2010

Triumph who likes them..I personally love them?

I saw them in the 80s live and still love them ...



Triumph who likes them..I personally love them?product key



In the 80s I loved them too,and seen them in concert,great show



Triumph who likes them..I personally love them?triumph



They got a bad rap for being ''Rush wannabes'', but they have other songs that are very good. ''Hold On'', ''Fight the Good Fight'', ''Somebody's Out There'', ''I Live For the Weekends''. Hell, yeah!
Magic Power is one of my all time favorite songs!
wow, havnt even heard their name in yrs....love them!
I remember them. They are Canadian and much better than the other Canadian band who was big back then - RUSH. I used to have a tape by them - Allied Forces. Rik Emmett is great on guitar.
never heard of em
The Sport of Kings is their best album, in my opinion. I have had it since it was first released. I have at least 6 of their CD's
The period from ''Allied Forces'' to ''Thunder 7'' was very good, but ''Sport of Kings'' was a complete and utter sellout from which their careers never recovered.



Rick Emmett is an awesome guitarist and a good singer--the bassist and drummer were good, but nothing special (That's where Rush always had the advantage) A lot of their songs have not aged well, but there are still some classics--especially from Never Surrender and Thunder 7



  • baby advice you
  • get rid of blackheads on nose
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment